Make your sales HUGE with the first prestashop module that allows you to show best sales of a chosen period of time: day, week, month, or custom timespan!
- Display best sellers for the current day, week or month.
- Hook the module to the homepage or left/right columns
- Plug and Play. Install, choose the period, and it’s done
- Comparation badges: compare the position of the module in chart against the last period and show it’s trend to your customers (like amazon!)
- The first Prestashop module with this functionality
- Display best sales from the last number of days you want!
New in 2.0!
- - Display best sellers for a chosen period of time (powered by jQuery DatePicker)
- - Database caching for Performance boost.
- - 2 ways to manage data storage: Cron Jobs or Order status update Hook
- - Minimum product number: choose how many best sales must be in the chart before showing them to the customer
- - Prestashop new theme css file included
Make your sales HUGE with the first prestashop module that allows you to show best sales of a chosen period of time: day, week or month!
Ever wanted to have a top seller of the week chart like amazon does? Now you can! And you can also have those cute badges showing the product trend over the last period!
New in 2.0
Superfast page reload thanks to database caching
- FIX: removed deprecated functions from 1.5
- FIX: fixed escaping issues on some servers
- FEAT: possibility to pick products from the last 7 days
- SUP: added full support for the Prestashop 1.6 responsive design
- FEAT: possibility to pick products from the last chosen number of days
NO registration required!
3 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
Asked by Mar
I am using PS 1.5.6 and the default Best Sales order is by name or by price, but not by sales. I need to confirm that this module that you sell will show up the best sales products in my shop, ordered by sales, meaning the first product will be the one who I sold the most.
Also the module should be compatible with a Multistore installation.
Waiting for your reply
Yes, products will be ordered by the number of sales within the module, where the best selling one will be the first. Still, at the moment it's not fully compatible with multistore
Asked by Nico
Hi, for a new shop I'm looking for 3 features and I was wondering if the can be accomplished with this (or any other) module. The features are :
- best selling category, displaying only the image and the category name
- best selling products from categorie x, displaying only the image and the product description
- best selling products from categorie y, displaying only the image and the product description
These 3 modules should all appear on the front page.
Unfortunately, the module doesn't handle per-category best sales at the moment. The functionality is currently in the works though
Asked by Achilles Philippopoulos
I have your module version 2.5 for prestashop 18.104.22.168. It looks like every sunday the module resets the best sellers of the week. Solution?
That is how the module works actually, if set to the current week's best sales it will reset each time