Create all kinds of Bundle Deals. Allow your customers to buy Bundles of Selected Products which give them a Discount or Free Shipping
- Prestashop Discounts options fully supported
- Unlimited bundles
- Choose minimum products amount to get the discount
- Choose to count or not product quantities to reach the minimum
- Lightspeed page load in product sheet with Caching Enabled
- Country-specific offers with optional warning messages for customers
Create professional special offer bundles with Bundle Pack Discounts!
This module allows you to create bundle packs with an unlimited number of products inside. You can create an unlimited number of bundles with unlimited products each.
You have a set of products you really want to sell, but prestashop won't allow you to change quantities in the default "Packs"? That's why Bundle packs discounts is here! Put your products in a category, create the discount, then the bundle, and set the minimum amount of products you want the customer to buy to get the discount!
Customers will be able to take advantages of special offers without having to buy products they don't really want.
NO registration required!
4 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
Asked by Christian
is this module compatible with PS 1.5.x ?
Hi! No, this is for 1.4 only. A 1.5 version will come out as a different product in the next months
Asked by sven van hoof
Is this module also available for prestashop 220.127.116.11?
Sven Van Hoof
No, it won't be ported to newer versions
Asked by sven
In a previous message to Christian you mentioned this module will come as a different product in the next months. When will this be? I don't know how old this message is.
Yes, but it will be a separate module compared to this one. I don't have an ETA yet as it's still a bit bugged and needs refinement
Asked by Steve
Can the product support the following:
1) seller go to backend to create a bundle of products which consists of multiple single items
2) when customers see it on the frontend, he can choose the bundle and still can un-select some of the single items from the bundle and make purchase for the bundle with remaining items.
No, that would be more about packs, this is only for generic quantity discounts