Compatible with Prestashop 1.5!
Nemo's Prestashop Slider is the best prestashop module out there which allows you to add a slideshow to your website. Not only you can completely customize the slider appearence, like changing the navigation type and transition effects (more than 20!), but you can also add a secondary slider to showcase products, categories, manufacturers or suppliers!
You'll be able to link a page to each of your slides, add dynamically generated content as a caption, with the full support for Prestashop's visual editor, and create beautiful Call to action buttons inside. Thanks to this, you can add the content for each slide exactly as you want it to be, and, furthermore, it will be entirely translateble!
Yes, you can have the content translated in each language your shop supports, so that you can better target your customer with language-specific copy.
What is that secondary slider anyway?
You can add any type of item between products, categories, manufacturers and suppliers there. You want to add a list of your manufacturers in a fashion slider? You can! Shocase your brands and let your customers know what you're selling!
You might also want to display your featured products, special categories or suppliers, it's up to you! You only have to input the item ID in back office, and the module will do the rest, like picking images and setting correct links to the items!
- Prestashop 1.5 ready!
- 20+ transition effects - powered by Skitter Slider
- 4 types of navigation: numbers, dots, dots with preview, thumbnails
- Full Support for html text inside captions
- Entirely translatable
- Slides position: choose the order of your slides at any time
- Call to action buttons in captions
- Secondary slider to showcase products, categories, manufacturers or suppliers
- Drag and drop filter in back office to order the secondary slider items
- Cool black and white to color transition on hover (secondary slider - only for jQuery 1.6+)
- Display it in any page you want
- FIX: Fixed missing rich text editor in back office for slide description (PS 1.5)
- FIX: Fixed bad product band URL (PS 1.5)
- FIX: re-added missing interval and velocity to the front office
- CHANGE: The whole slider size is now driven by the size setup in the back office, to allow an easier customization
- FIX: removed deprecated functions for 1.5
NO registration required!
5 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
Asked by Stefan Künz
Why does nemos slider show on every page of my site:
Because it's configured to do that (as explained) by default. To remove it, you can go to modules -> positions, find the "Top of pages" hook and click on edit on the instance of my module. Then, add all pages as exceptions, except home.
Asked by Oliver
Love the slideshow, but have 2 questions! Firstly, can the iamge compression be changed somewhere, it seems quite low? Secondly, can it be set to randomly laod the slides so they're not always in the same order? Many thanks!
Hi,I used low quality images for the demo actually, but in any case you can tune it using the default Prestashop image configuration. As for the random order, I think a small script added to the php or TPL file can easily take care of that! :)
Asked by Richard Meldner
Do you know if this module will work well in a responsive theme? I realize it may not do so well on a very small screen (iphone, etc.) but I am more thinking about tablets, including smaller size ones like the Ipad mini.
It will definitely need to be optimized to force differently sized images on smaller screens, but I've already successfully tested and it works. It won't be flexible, but size can be adjusted
Asked by Richard Meldner
Is it possible to create individual sliders that are only shown on specific product category pages?
No, at the moment you can only have one slider
Asked by a guest
It looks cool. I am using prestashop version 1.6. Is this compatible please?
Thanks and regards
It is, but quite buggy on 1.6